People can use this application to communicate with family and friends, whether they are in the same room or thousands of miles away. People hardly use Android phones anymore since people use the iPhone so frequently. Here, we have discussed how to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone thoroughly; if you want to switch to iPhone and transfer your important messages, then you are in the right place.
The first thing a person does when switching phones is to transfer all the data, including images, audio, and videos, but have you ever wondered that you can also transfer messages via WhatsApp?
The Move to iOS app is the most widely recommended and widely used way to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone. The app is free to download off the Play Store. Using the techniques mentioned, you can eliminate all queries and transfer messages without worrying about losing any important data.
Does Whatsapp work on Android and iPhone?
To use the app, simply download it to your Android phone.
Follow these steps:
- On your android device, download the Move to iOS app.
- You will then see the find your code screen after accepting the terms and conditions of the app.
- Keep setting your iPhone until you see Move appear on your Android screen.
- Once you’ve set up your phone, perform a factory reset.
- On the screen, a code will appear either with 10 or 6 digits.
- It is very important to enter the correct code when an Android phone asks for a code.
- Wait until the process is completed after you select the messages you want to transfer. Your messages will all be transferred at the end.
I hope that you have gained a better understanding of how to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone after reading this article. To use this app, you just need to install it on your Android phone and follow the instructions. Open the settings and make the necessary adjustments. You’ll be done in no time.