Any contact or friend of yours can receive photos you send through WhatsApp. There is no charge for sharing photos through WhatsApp. Occasionally, you will receive images that you don’t need, and they may take up a lot of storage space on your phone, or the storage on your phone is running low, and you want to avoid downloading large amounts of photos. And you might have wondered if there is any hack that can help you get rid of this. In such cases, you wish for a feature that stops WhatsApp from saving photos automatically.
After reading this article, you will be able to stop WhatsApp from saving photos if you are facing such a problem and come here to find a solution.
Google Play provides a free version of WhatsApp, which is a messaging app. Photos and other content can only be accessed via the internet through this app. Besides the ability to download and save photos from whoever sends you a message, WhatsApp offers a very important feature that you need to be aware of.
After reading the above steps, both Android and iPhone users who use original or GB Whatsapp APK will be able to remove unwanted images and videos from their devices.
Stop WhatsApp From Saving Photos To An iPhone:
Getting rid of unnecessary iPhone bulk photos isn’t too difficult. It’s as simple as turning it off in WhatsApp’s settings. The steps are as follows:
- Open your WhatsApp account after unlocking your phone
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom of the screen to access WhatsApp settings.
- Next, find the settings for data and storage usage.
- The media will automatically download when you select the auto-download option.
- The photo option can be turned off by clicking the button.
- In the end, select Chats from the WhatsApp settings.
- When you disable the option to save to the camera roll, you won’t see any images from your friends or groups on your iPhone.
How To Disable WhatsApp From Saving Photos To An Android Device:
On Android devices, you can do the same thing. You can disable autosave on WhatsApp if you are an Android user. You just need to follow the below steps.
- Run WhatsApp after unlocking your device. You’ll see three dots in the top right corner.
- You can find settings by clicking on those dots.
- To view the data and storage usage, click on the “Data and storage usage” option.
- Look for the option to download media automatically.
- In addition to Wi-Fi, mobile data, and roaming, this option has three more categories for you to choose from. Choose whichever category you prefer.
- Turn off the auto-download feature for photos and other media by selecting the appropriate option
- After that, you can turn off the media visibility by going to the WhatsApp settings; you will find the chat option there.
- Now, your photos will not be stored on your device.
You need to follow these steps in order to turn off this feature, and it will become easier for you.
Both Android and iPhone users can follow the instructions as well as GB WhatsApp Pro users. Other WhatsApp versions, including GB Whatsapp, offer similar features, so this shouldn’t be an issue.
When WhatsApp automatically downloads unwanted photos into the gallery, many users become frustrated. You can, however, avoid this problem by following these simple steps. Once you find the right option, your problem is solved.