There are billions of people who use WhatsApp to communicate frequently. Communication apps are used not only for connecting distant family and friends but also for business relationships. In order to make WhatsApp more secure, it has been enhanced with many advanced features. So, you can even back up all your essential chats, and at any given time, you can restore them quickly.
It is possible for your device to be lost, or you could forget to backup your chats, which can result in a message being deleted. The daily hustle and bustle can cause these things to happen, so if you are having trouble and failed to backup, then you may wonder is it possible to recover all my deleted WhatsApp messages without a backup. Is it possible to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backing up?
Recovering Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup
DroidKit allows you to easily restore your files if there is no backup. With Droidkit, you can recover lost data from Android devices. The only thing you need to do is install this software and follow the steps below instead of rooting the device.
The steps are as follows:
- Downloading and installing Droidkit is the first step.
- You can then click on WhatsApp Recovery after it has been launched and go to the Recover Lost Data option.
- In the next step, connect your Android device using a USB cable to the computer and click the Start button.
- A pop-up window will appear with instructions. To recover WhatsApp data, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Scanning of deleted WhatsApp messages is next.
- On the custom WhatsApp version, restore the backup data by clicking Next
- The history of your WhatsApp chats can now be viewed.
- All the data you deleted from WhatsApp can be recovered.
How to Stop Receiving Messages on WhatsApp Without Blocking?
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on iPhone
There is also a recovery method for iPhone users who face this issue. There is only one way to restore deleted WhatsApp messages if you are an iPhone user and you did not make a backup with iTunes or iCloud.
This purpose is best served by the professional tool PhoneRescue for iOS. Through this tool, 31 iOS file types can be recovered without the need for backups. You must download and install this software, then follow the steps to recover deleted Whatsapp messages on your iPhone without a backup;
The steps are as follows:
- Download and install the PhoneRescue iOS app first.
- After launching it, click on the Right Arrow to proceed to the Recover from iOS mode.
- Connect your iOS device via USB cable to your computer, and then click the Start button.
- Tap OK to continue scanning WhatsApp only.
- Restore your WhatsApp messages by previewing them.
- Click on the restore button after that.
- To regain access to the selected WhatsApp messages, click on the Recover button in the bottom right corner.
- Recover all of your deleted WhatsApp data.
Initially, it may seem difficult, but once you follow the steps step by step, you will be able to recover your lost WhatsApp messages. Similar steps apply to other versions of WhatsApp, like GBWhatsApp or GB pro-WhatsApp, on both Android and iOS.
Here are a few simple steps you can follow to help you retrieve your data. I hope this article helped you learn how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup. It requires downloading and installing software in order to recover them.