There is no doubt that WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app. The app is secure, safe, and trustworthy. WhatsApp lacks a chat privacy option, which is one problem. As a result, your chats can’t be hidden. I will show you exactly how you can get around this issue and secure and protect your chats. All the information on hiding chats on WhatsApp can be found in this article.
WhatsApp’s recent updates now allow iPhone users to secure their WhatsApp accounts by securing them with their fingerprint or face ID. No worries. You can also secure your WhatsApp chats on Android. You will know what to do if you follow the instructions in the article.
What are the options for hiding WhatsApp conversations?
In this article, I will explain three ways in which you can hide chats with and without archives. There is no such feature in WhatsApp to hide chats without an archive, so you’ll need apps from the Google Play Store.
You can hide your WhatsApp chats by following these steps
- WhatsApp should now be open.
- You can hide a chat by long-pressing it.
- An archive option will appear in the top right corner.
- You will be able to archive your chat by clicking on that.
If that person texts you again, the chat will reappear in your WhatsApp. So this is not the best way to hide your chat.
In order to unarchive an archived chat, follow the following steps.
- WhatsApp should now be open.
- To view chats at the bottom, scroll all the way down.
- The archived section can be found there. Go there.
- To unarchive a chat, long press on it.
- There will be an option to unarchive. Click that button.
Learn how to secure your chats and lock the app as a whole.
- Install the app from the play store.
- Search for the app locker in the search bar and download it.
- Open the app once it has been downloaded.
- You can lock WhatsApp with the lock of your choice.
- The WhatsApp account has now been locked.
Chat Locker hides WhatsApp chat history
Here are the steps you can take if you only wish to hide a few chats.
- Google Play Store should now be open.
- Use WhatsApp lockers to store your data.
- The app can be downloaded.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it.
- You can hide chats by selecting them.
- You can now hide and secure specific chats.
What are the best ways to hide iPhone chats?
On iPhone, you can also hide chats in two ways. Chats can be archived by setting face and touch ID and chats can be tracked by archiving chats.
By archiving chats, you can hide them
- You can archive an app via WhatsApp if you find it there.
- The archive option will appear when you swipe right.
- The chat will be archived when you click on it.
The following steps will help you unarchive the chats.
- Go to the chats tab on Whatsapp.
- Pull down, and you will see the option to archive chats.
- Click the link.
- To unarchive a chat, find it in your chat history and swipe right.
- There will be an option to unarchive. Simply click it.
- You will no longer be able to access your chat history.
By using Touch ID or Face ID, you can hide chats
Only iPhone users have access to this feature. You can protect your WhatsApp conversations by following these steps.
- Using your iPhone, open WhatsApp.
- Settings are on the left.
- Open your account by clicking on it and then privacy.
- To lock the screen, click on it.
- Depending on your phone model, set up face ID or touch ID.
WhatsApp does not allow users to hide chats. You need to download the modded version of WhatsApp if you want to hide chats within the app. You can hide chats within WhatsApp with some great modded versions of the app. GB WhatsApp, OG WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, as well as many other amazing WhatsApp mods can be downloaded.
GB WhatsApp lets you hide chats
A popular mod for WhatsApp is GB WhatsApp. Using its unique features, such as hiding chats to changing themes and backdrops, you can simplify things and improve your experience. To download the app, click here. You can hide chats on GB WhatsApp by following the steps below.
- Go to your phone’s WhatsApp app.
- You can hide a chat by holding it.
- Your phone will show a new bar at the top.
- In the upper corner, click the three dots.
- There will be a few options available. To hide chat, select Hide.
- Choose a method for hiding the chat.
- Chats can be locked with a password.
- Go to the top corner of the screen and click GB WhatsApp.
- The hidden chat will appear once you enter your password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Without an archive, how can I hide WhatsApp chats?
Apps from the Google Play store can help you hide your chats without an archive. With their help, you can lock your WhatsApp chats and download the desired app.
Is WhatsApp private?
WhatsApp does not offer private chats, but you can archive them, which is not the same as private ones. If you want private chats, you can download GB WhatsApp.
Chats cannot be hidden in the original version of WhatsApp. It is only possible to archive your chats for a while until they don’t text you again. The Google Play Store offers lock apps that can be used to hide your messages.