Instant messenger apps such as WhatsApp are among the most widely used in the world. It has more than one billion monthly active users because of its five billion downloads on the Google Play store and straightforward features.
Your family, friends, and loved ones can easily make video and audio calls to you using WhatsApp. Chatting, as well as audio and video calling, is available.
What are the options for changing font colour in WhatsApp?
Simple WhatsApp features can become boring and monotonous for some users. Simple WhatsApp features can become boring and monotonous for some users. Fonts can also be customized. The same colourless font appears every time a user chats.
Also Read: How To Restore WhatsApp Contacts
This article will show you how to change the font colour in WhatsApp so you can spice things up with your fonts. I’ll show you how.
WhatsApp Font Color Change
Some apps from the Google Play store can be used to change font colours. There are a number of font changer apps available.
The Google Play store has the WhatsBlueText app, which I recommend downloading. The app is not the official one, but it meets the requirements of the Google play store, so it is available there.
Also Read: How To stop WhatsApp from Saving Photos
There is no risk in using the app. However, it is ad-supported. Ads are easily handled through the app. A font-colour-changing app isn’t all WhatsBlue Text is. It generates stylish stickers as well. There are more than thirty font styles and twenty colour schemes available for stickers.
In order to change the font colour, what steps must be taken?
The following steps will guide you through changing the font colour in WhatsApp.
- Your phone should open the Google Play store.
- Type WhatsBlueText into the search bar.
- Open the app once it has been downloaded.
- Choose Fancy Text from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have clicked the start writing button, you can begin writing.
- In the bar that appears after you open it, enter the colour you want for your message.
- You will see the text in blue colour and different font styles after you type it in the text bar.
- To send it, simply choose the blue font.
- You will be presented with three options after selecting. Send the message via WhatsApp by selecting the WhatsApp text.
- The contact list will appear once you select WhatsApp to text. Select the friend or contact for the coloured text.
Using different apps, you will be able to send the copied text to others.
In addition, WhatsApp statuses and the about status can be customized with different font colours. The process can be repeated for each font colour. The coloured text should be uploaded as the status at the end, regardless of whether you are selecting a contact or chat.
Also Read: How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages From Android to iPhone
What are the options in WhatsApp for changing the font style and colour?
WhatsApp does not provide direct options for changing the colour and style of text messages. An app must be downloaded to accomplish this. In the play store, you can find many free applications that you can download, such as Color Texting Messenger and WhatsBlueText.
- The first step is to install the necessary third-party software.
- In the app, you want to customize, type a text message.
- You can customize your WhatsApp messages with a variety of colours and styles in the app.
- You can also preview the text on the screen and see how it looks. You can select any style or colour you like.
- Different font styles and colours are available in the app.
- Alternatively, you can copy the text and paste it into your WhatsApp typing section and send it to your friend, or you can click on the WhatsApp option, which is available in the app as well.
- As soon as you click on the WhatsApp option, the share option will appear, and you can forward that message to your WhatsApp contacts.
What is the best way to switch fonts in GB Whatsapp?
It’s a fantastic WhatsApp mod called GB WhatsApp. You can take advantage of extra features that come with this modified version of WhatsApp. These features allow you to change the appearance of your WhatsApp by changing the background, applying themes, and changing fonts. Your phone’s Fonts can easily be changed by using GB WhatsApp.
Also Read: How to Download WhatsApp Video Status
Click the link to download GB WhatsApp if you haven’t already. Change the font by following these steps.
- Go to your phone’s WhatsApp app.
- WhatsApp has a three-dot menu in the upper corner.
- Choose the GB Settings option.
- Choose Universal now.
- Styles (look and feel) can be chosen there.
- The font style can be selected and saved by choosing the style you like.
Frequently Asked Questions
WhatsApp text colour be changed?
The text colour can be changed on WhatsApp. If you download a font styler application from Google Play, you can change the colour of the text.
What is the procedure for writing in colour on WhatsApp?
Using an app like WhatsAblue, you can change the font or style of what you write on WhatsApp in colour. By changing the font colour, this app sends coloured text through WhatsApp.
There is no other app like WhatsApp. WhatsApp is an easy-to-use app with a simple interface. The simple fonts and appearance of the app can get boring after a while.
By using an app from the Google Play store, you can change the colour of the font.