Nowadays, it’s been trending to add music to WhatsApp status. People have become more social and are so into editing videos of friends’ meetups or gatherings and adding music to them and then posting status to their WhatsApp. This thing has become so common. So, if you are one of those people who still don’t know how to add music to WhatsApp status, you came to the right place. Here we have covered all the ways to add music to WhatsApp status.
Let’s get started. You only have to follow simple rules and add any kind of music to your WhatsApp status.
External Music Source:
It’s easy to do this. No application is required. You can do this by following the steps below.
- Go to WhatsApp’s status option in the menu.
- The option to capture can be found there. Play any song in the background while you hold the capture button for a long time.
- Another method is to capture a video while playing music in another app, such as SoundCloud.
- You will then be able to hear the music in your current video.
- The captured video can now be shared on your status.
The Editing Application can be downloaded here:
Several editing apps are available for Android and iPhones in the play store. Those apps can be downloaded for free. Follow the steps above to find out how to add music to any video.
- Download and install some editing apps from the play store, such as inShot, cap cut, etc.
- Go to the new project option in the editing app.
- Using the app, you can export any video.
- The add music button can be found there. Select any music that you wish to export.
- Afterwards, the video will be accompanied by music. You can adjust the timing yourself as well.
- Additionally, you will be able to slow down and fast forward your music and videos. That’s one of the key advantages of this trick.