Introducing DWH WhatsApp, another modded version of the WhatsApp Official App. In which different unique features are offered in comparison to the original app. It is for this reason that we provide a mod version that provides advanced unlocking features which give full control over the apk.
An advantage of this Android application is that it can be customized according to the user’s preferences. Besides Video Calls, Audio Calls, Text Messaging, and Delivery Double-Click, the official app also offers other features.
In contrast, Android users are looking for advanced features that give them more control over our app. You can hide the blue tick, send an autoresponder, hide your online status, lock the chat, and send up to 1 GB of video. It is interesting to note that you can send data up to 1 GB among all these features.
A maximum of 100 MB of data can be sent within the official app, so if you exceed that limit, you will be prevented from sending the file. However, WhatsApp users are permitted to send up to 1 GB of data using the DWH App. Video and movie files can now be sent without any limitations.
There are a number of websites that claim to offer an unmodified version of the tool out there. However, the modded tool isn’t available anywhere. The modified apk File was finally found at the bottom of the article and we’ve provided it inside for download.
- Stable 188.8.131.52 base updated.
- The colour of the text status generator has been re-added
- An issue with sudden crashes has been fixed
- Improvements and fixes
- Minimum System Requirements Android 5+
- Banners have been added to the IOS, Basic, and Bubble home styles
- A new junk cleaner feature has been added
- The one UI home banner now allows you to show or hide the title text
- In the home dialogue, you can now choose a custom background colour and text
- An icon to show or hide the search option has been added to the toolbar
- The font style has been updated
- The style for Quick Contacts has been re-added
- Simple CardView Redesigned In Style (Drawer View)
- Redesign of the iOS Home Tab display style and the basic interface
- A colour issue was fixed in the dark mode for entry styles
- A number of other improvements have been made